Winning the Talent War
3 unorthodox rules to elevate recruiting, retention, performance, and, ultimately, organizational success.
Through years of extensive research and practical experience, Eric Termuende has developed a systematic approach to winning the talent war. In this inspiring and actionable keynote, Eric takes the audience on an unforgettable journey, and reveals three counterintuitive and extremely powerful steps to boosting performance, beating back competitive threats, and driving long-term shareholder value.
What attendees gain:
- Embrace a radically new approach to recruiting, boosting success rates dramatically.
- Uncover the biggest myths and blocks to fully-engaged talent.
- Increase retention of top performers, while having low-performers self-select out of the organization.
- Eradicate and replace ‘empty values’ with authentic experiences.
- Become armed for battle with practical tools and takeaways to put into immediate action, including: the most unusual job description which will yield the exact talent fit for your team, and how to differentiate your story to new candidates and existing team members,
- Discover unique connection points between talent and leadership, thereby driving loyalty, trust, and performance.
The Future of Work
Building a future where teams and organizations not only thrive but enjoy work.
In Eric’s engaging and interactive presentation, he talks about the importance of community and belonging at work and delivers actionable takeaways in the form of small shifts leaders can make to build teams that thrive. The conversation about the future of work is bigger than millennials, generations, technology and workplace aesthetic—it’s about people and creating a future where we enjoy our work as an integral part of our lives.
What attendees gain:
- Deep understanding of the mindset of the modern workforce, and how to tell a story that speaks to the right candidates.
- Immediately actionable takeaways leaders can implement to build better teams.
- A clear framework for building and nurturing an environment where people thrive, together.
- Insight into the skills, competencies, and character traits of today’s workforce and how these individuals are shaping the future of work.
- Pertinent industry examples and engaging stories that demonstrate the impact a small shift in perception can have.
- Practical tools leaders can use to create teams that thrive in the future of work.