A small-town guy with big ideas empowering category-leading brands and leaders to maximize the potential of their teams and drive their organizations forwards.
Eric is a globally-recognized thought leader, author, and international speaker on the future of work and building teams that thrive.
As co-founder of NoW Innovations, he advises industry-leading organizations, institutions, and associations on future-proofing their teams, talent management, and rehumanizing the workplace. Eric has a deep understanding of the next generation of work and how to attract and retain the righttalent. His best-selling book, Rethink Work, has become a must-read for today’s leaders and is available on amazon.ca.
From the stage of TEDx to BUILDEX to Coca Cola and the Milken Global Conference, Eric inspires, challenges, and opens minds to opportunity and doors to growth.
To change the world of work one degree at a time. Eric’s mission is to empower companies to build better teams, establish deeper trust, and create environments where people thrive—together.
- • Author of bestselling book, Rethink Work
- • Featured in Forbes, HuffPost, Thrive Global, Inc.
- • American Express and Ashoka Top 100 Emerging Social Innovators under 35 Globally
- • TEDxBCIT speaker ‘Bigger than Work’
- • Delegate for the Canadian G20 YEA Summit in Sydney, Australia
- • Global Shaper — World Economic Forum
- • Youngest delegate at the Ditchey Conference in Oxford — 800th anniversary of the Magna Carta and the future of global democracy
- • Guest lectured at Cambridge University
- • Represented Canada at the Milken Global Conference in Los Angeles