A SAMPLE OF THOSE WHO TRUST ERIC
CORPORATE ASSOCIATIONS CITY/NON-PROFIT
KEYNOTE PRESENTATIONS TO HELP BUILD & RETAIN INCREDIBLE TEAMS
In each of Eric’s action-packed keynote presentations, you can expect immediate takeaways that require no budget to implement. Eric’s keynote presentations have been delivered to category-leading companies from Amazon all the way to Zoom. These talks are full of rich stories that bring concepts to life. Be prepared to be inspired, engaged, and ready to change.
How do we build teams that thrive in an unpredictable future? The answer lies in one-degree shifts: small, consistent changes that enable teams to build trust, remove friction, and build a culture of innovation.
In this engaging, and takeaway-loaded presentation, workplace expert Eric Termuende shares what years of research, stories, and insights uncover about the one-degree shifts leaders use to adapt to an ever-changing world around them and build incredible teams. From Domino’s Pizza to the British Cycling Team, discover how the consistent application of small, incremental changes improves camaraderie, belonging, psychological safety, and engagement.
IN THIS PRESENTATION, LEADERS WILL LEARN THE SECRET OF A ONE-DEGREE SHIFT TO:
- Reduce friction and build trust
- Increase effectiveness of remote/hybrid teams
- Build a culture of innovation
- Understand your role in creating a ‘greatest place to work’
It is no secret that the world of work has evolved an incredible amount in recent years. From how we communicate, to where we work, and what is expected from our leaders, trying to keep up with the changes has been downright exhausting. And while managing the day-to-day has been challenging enough, a storm has been brewing and the clouds are rolling in. A talent crisis is on the horizon and COVID isn't the only thing to blame.
In this research-heavy, eye-opening, and actionable presentation, learn from leadership and workplace culture expert Eric Termuende as he shares what is really causing The Great Resignation, a looming national talent shortage, and the key steps we can take today to build incredible teams, sustain growth, and thrive in the future of work.
IN THIS PRESENTATION, ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- 6 factors contributing to the talent crisis
- Why COVID is only partly responsible for The Great Resignation
- How to attract top talent and stand out
- Why the best attraction strategy is a good retention strategy and how to build it
- What key actions leaders can take to build trust, engagement, and belonging on their teams
The outlook seems bleak: employees coast-to-coast are transitioning jobs at rates we haven’t seen since the Vietnam War. But is this really the threat we think it is? The opportunity has never been greater to establish a one-of-a-kind culture that attracts and keeps an incredible team. Instead of calling it ‘The Great Resignation’, perhaps it should be called ‘The Great Reconfiguration’. After all, people aren’t leaving the workforce, they’re aligning with a lifestyle that suits them. This is where the secrets lie.
In this head-scratching, insight-filled, and unexpectedly funny keynote, future of work expert Eric Termuende takes us on a journey filled with out-of-the-box ideas that are budget-free and immediately actionable as we work to not just survive ‘The Great Resignation’ but thrive through and beyond it.
IN THIS PRESENTATION, ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- What it means to ‘plant your flag’ and how to do it
- How to tell a better story to attract top talent
- Why the best defence is a good offence and how to retain your best people
- Where your best recruiters are (hint* they’re closer than you think) and how to give them the free tools they need to build the team
- What cilantro teaches us about workplace culture and attracting top talent
- Why all of your eggs should actually be in one basket
Building stronger remote teams requires a deeper understanding of how we use our time, connect with our people, and tie recognition back to our values. With the world changing at a break-neck pace, there are key steps we can take today to ensure that we’re mitigating burnout and getting the most out of our teams whether working remotely or in the office.
In this fully customized, insightful, and takeaway-filled keynote, Eric Termuende shares leadership stories from the Cleveland Browns to Chicago’s Holy Cross Hospital to uncover what separates incredible hybrid workplaces from those that are losing talent and suffering as a result. While the future is anything but certain, the actions we take today are sure to prepare us for whatever the world throws our way.
ATTENDEES WILL LEARN:
- Three simple shifts to deepen trust, belonging, and psychological safety
- A framework to boost innovation and creativity
- What to expect in the future of work and how to evolve accordingly
- The difference in communication with remote and in-person team members
- How to get more smiles from the team and reduce friction