Eric’s mission is to empower companies to build better teams, establish deeper trust, and create environments where people thrive—together.
“Eric wowed us with his interventions at our manager summit. For the first act, his keynote presentation on the one-degree shifts to move from TEAM to COMMUNITY was perfectly tailored to the audience. A master storyteller, he captivated the group with humor and human insight, and made the abstract HR challenges of our business seem practical and simple. And then in the 2nd act, he facilitated a small audience implementation workshop of property managers that quickly moved them from conceptual discussion to realistic concrete actions. Bravo!”
– Howard McCarley – Director Talent Development – North America, Caribbean, Mexico at Club Med
A Tour de Force
- • Author of bestselling book, Rethink Work
- • Featured in Forbes, HuffPost, Thrive Global, Inc.
- • American Express and Ashoka Top 100 Emerging Social Innovators under 35 Globally
- • TEDxBCIT speaker ‘Bigger than Work’
- • Delegate for the Canadian G20 YEA Summit in Sydney, Australia
- • Global Shaper — World Economic Forum
- • Youngest delegate at the Ditchey Conference in Oxford — 800th anniversary of the Magna Carta and the future of global democracy
- • Guest lectured at Cambridge University
- • Represented Canada at the Milken Global Conference in Los Angeles